We provide a wide array of services to our community:
- General Health and Walk in – Including Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Thyroid, Depression and more!
- Fevers (ages six-months and older)
- Injections – including antibiotics, steroids, anesthesia, trigger points, B12, flu shots and more.
- Simple and complex laceration repair with sutures and wound glue, and abscess drainage.
- Orthopedic problems – including sprains of fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, feet, and just about any other joint.
- We provide initial stabilization of most common fractures of the arms, wrists, fingers, ankles, feet and toes, and we will arrange for follow-up with one of our orthopedic specialist partners.
- Back and neck pain, sprains and strains
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Sports Physicals* (click for more info)
- Employment Physicals (click for more info)
- X-Ray In Office (click for more info)
- Respiratory Illness (Bronchitis/Pneumonia) Click for more info
- UTI (click for more info)
- Flu (click for more info)
- Sinus Problems or Infections (click here for more info)
- Skin Infections
- Wart Removal
- STD Testing (click for more info)
- All Other Services (click for more info)
*Please print and pre-complete the forms before coming in. The forms are on our website: Forms
Visit one of our Locations today:
Gateway Medical Center Location
1574 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Gateway New Salem Location
1636 New Salem Highway / Hwy. 99
Murfreesboro, TN 37128