At Gateway Urgent Care our goal is live out our mission statement of ‘Our Family Caring For Yours' There have been many interruptions in our lives and schedules in the past few months and Gateway wants to continue to do all we can to serve our community during this time.
Why do we do a comprehensive employment physical for $65 when every other office charges over $100? At Gateway Urgent Care we firmly believe that when you come to our office for something as simple as an employment physical that you will immediately see and feel the difference of our office. We pride ourselves on unmatched service, compassion and the most up to date, comprehensive facilities and services available anywhere around. We believe that when you need us for a more complex issue we will be your first choice to provide the best Urgent Care for your immediate need!
Maintaining Your Health and Wellness
An important part of maintaining health and wellness at work is receiving the proper physical exams and screenings. At Gateway Urgent Care, we’re compliant with your company’s policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements, and dedicate ourselves to providing you with an outstanding experience. Just walk in, no appointment is needed.
Types of Screenings Offered at Gateway Urgent Care
Many types of physicals require additional pre-employment and occupational medicine services, including:
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Vision testing (Snellen)
- Online respirator fitness questionnaire
- TB testing (One-step, two-step)
What Happens During a Work-Related Physical Exam?
During a work-related physical exam, a Gateway Urgent Care provider will check your overall health and look for possible symptoms of illness or chronic conditions that may keep you from performing the duties of your job. The tests your provider recommends will depend on the type of physical examination being conducted. You’ll review your medical health history and job information with your Gateway Urgent Care provider, if applicable.
Our provider will usually check:
- Vital signs – such as blood pressure, heart rate, and temperature.
- Your heart – to detect possible signs of heart disease.
- Your lungs – to listen for any wheezing or difficulty breathing.
- Your abdomen – to check on the health of your liver, bowels, and other organs.
- Your skin – skin problems can be signs and symptoms of other underlying illnesses.
How to Prepare for a Work-Related Physical
Before you visit your local Gateway Urgent Care for a work-related physical or screening, please gather any paperwork from your employer as well as any medical information to bring to your visit so our providers can better understand your medical history, such as:
- Any paperwork provided by your employer.
- Valid driver's license, state/federal/local issued ID, or employer issued badge.
- List of current medications.
- List of past surgeries and medical conditions.
- List of any allergies.
“Our Family Caring For Yours”
Hours: Mon-Sun, 8AM-8PM
1574 Medical Center Pkwy #104, Murfreesboro, TN