We are pleased to be offering TeleVisits at our clinic. These visits are available Monday – Sunday at limited times, and we will do our best to accommodate your request for a time convenient for you.
- Please call our office at (615) 225-2070 to schedule.
- You will need to go to the Patient Portal (Click here for Patient Portal) or install the Healow app on your phone (click here to download the Healow App to your phone)
- You will also have to sign up for Patient Portal (Click here to go to Patient Portal). If it requires a code, use HBIJAD. Current patients may already be enabled on the portal. If you need us to re-set your password, please call our office. Your user name is most likely your email address.
- If you are a new patient, or you’ve not been to the clinic in 2020, you will need to complete paperwork. You can download this form (New Patient Registration Form) to your computer, fill it out on your computer, save it and email it to Admin@gatewayurgent.com with a picture of your photo ID and front and back of your insurance card.
- *If you do not download the form, then go to the download, open it, fill it out on your computer and save it, the form will not save with your information. Please be sure you enter your information in the document after it's been downloaded.*
- Once your information is entered into our system and your insurance is validated, our office will call you for payment (copay or deductible).
- When your Televisit is all set up, you will get an email and/or a text. Click on the link provided to take you to the visit. (See pictures below).
- You can enter vitals or not before the visit. Failure to enter this information will not stop the visit Save , so it is completely at your discretion.
- Once you’ve completed your vitals, you will click the picture of 4 small boxes or the camera and then click on Start Televisit. You will be able to see and talk to the provider, and vice versa.
- Most issues can start with a Televisit, and if you need to be seen in the clinic, the provider will refer you to our office. You will not be charged for a second visit.
- For more information, please watch this Youtube video (Click here for TeleVisits video)
“Just did a TeleVisit today. Took less than 20 minutes to set up a profile, download the app, and be ready for my appointment. The appointment itself took maybe 7 minutes and I got what I needed without unneeded exposure. Incredibly easy and just as effective!” – Christian Hunt